Aventura Mall, Third Level, Treats Food Hall (19501 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33180)
Date & Time
Monday - Thursday , 1:00pm - 9 pm
Friday- Saturday, 11:00 am - 9 pm
Sunday, 11:00 am - 8 pm
Adult (Monday-Thursday) | $29
Adult (Friday-Sunday) |$32
Child (4-12) | $22
Admission for toddlers three and under | FREE
*Price not including taxes or fees
Where is the Miami location?
Aventura Mall 3rd level - Treats Food Hall 19501 Biscayne Blvd Miami FL 33180
How long does the experience take?
Most visits last 45-60 minutes. Your visit will conclude at 60 minutes from the start of your session time.
Is it safe to go? What are your COVID safety measures?
The exhibit is designed to be COVID safe. To read about our COVID safety measures, click here.
Will there be strong lighting effects and loud sound?
Yes. Portions of the installation are highly immersive and some may use strong lighting, projection effects as well as loud surround sound. It may cause disorientation and is not recommended for individuals who may become easily unbalanced, with a family or personal history of epilepsy, anxiety, heart conditions, a history of seizures, and/or sensitivity to flashing lights.
Are food and drinks allowed in the space?
No food, drinks, chewing gum, or illegal substances are allowed inside the art space. Please dispose of any prior to arriving for your visit. However, we will provide a complimentary treat when you exit the exhibit.
Will there be merchandise for sale?
Yes. Please bring a credit or debit card that has an active electronic payment option because our onsite operation does not accept cash.
Is this a kid-friendly environment?
Yes. This exhibit is recommended for all ages.
What time should I arrive? What happens if I arrive late?
It is highly recommended that you arrive at least 15 minutes before the start time stated on your ticket. If you arrive late, admission to the exhibit is not guaranteed. You may be required to wait until the next available spot opens up.
What are prohibited items at the Exhibit?
- Large objects such as daypacks, backpacks or luggage. Food, drinks, alcohol, and illegal substances. Any weapons. Cigarettes including smokeless electronic cigarettes and vapors. Pets, emotional support or comfort animals. Flash light, tripods, selfie sticks, or drones. Strollers. Any other items at the discretion of the on-site Manager. Our staff reserves the right to review bags upon entry and prohibit items that may damage the installations.
Is the venue accessible?
Yes, ramp and elevator access is available. Please contact Customer Service at email@example.com for any special accommodation requests or questions.
Will restrooms be available on site?
Can I bring a service animal?
Yes. Service animals with certification are welcome.
Where can I get tickets?
Tickets to The Happy-Go-Lucky Exhibit 2022 will be sold on FareHarbor, Tickets are not available on any other website or ticketing platform.
Do I need a photo ID at the check-in?
Yes, please bring a valid government-issued photo ID and an electronic or printed copy of your confirmation email. One member of your party must have the credit card used for purchase and a valid photo ID that matches the credit card used.
What is your time for the last admission?
30 minutes before the closing time. For example, if the exhibit closes at 9 pm, the last admission will be at no later than 8:30pm.
Can I refund, transfer or exchange my tickets?
All tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable. We do not accept resold or transferred tickets. In special circumstances related to COVID-19, we may be able to help reschedule your ticket to another date and session that has not already sold out.
I have ticketing issues, how do I to contact you?
For any ticket related issues, please contact HGL directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you host private events for groups?
Yes. Please email your inquiries to email@example.com.
When will I receive my tickets in email?
You should receive your ticket in your email inbox shortly after you made the purchase online. Please check your Junk/ Spam mailbox to make sure the ticket is delivered.
photography & Video
Can I take photos or record the experience?
Yes. Taking photographs or videos is permitted exclusively for private purposes.
Are commercial filming/photography permitted?
No. Commercial filming/photography inside the space are strictly prohibited.
What hashtags should I use on social media?
Please use @happygolucky_exhibit and #HGL or #happygoluckyexhibit to share your experience on social media.
What photography equipment is not allowed?
No flash light, tripods, selfie sticks, drones are permitted.
I’m a member of the press. Can I take photos / videos for the media?
Audio-recording, photographing and filming for the Press are welcome, however, prior approval is required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your shooting request.
Will my photos / videos be captured at the exhibit and posted publicly? Will Sunnyhues repost photos and videos taken by me?
Yes. Sunnyhues Entertainment reserves the right to photographs taken of the visitors on the premises, as well as any photographs taken by visitors within the art space and posted publicly. If you wish not to be photographed, please inform the on-site manager. We will always ask for your permission to repost your photos and/or videos.
Due to the fragile nature of the installations, we request extra caution when interacting with the installations. No jumping or running inside the art space. No altering or damaging the installations. Sharp objects such as heels will not be allowed when stepping on the installations.
Due to the complex technology employed, portions of the installation may require unplanned maintenance. This may result in delays for visitors or in the cancellation of a visit. If it is not possible to reschedule a delayed or cancelled visit, a full refund on the price paid for tickets will be issued, but no further compensation will be given.
Participants thought to be unstable or under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be admitted and will be requested to leave.
What To Bring
- Please bring a valid government-issued photo ID and an electronic or printed copy of your confirmation email. One member of your party must have the credit card used for purchase and a valid photo ID that matches the credit card used.
- Please bring a face covering or mask that snugly covers both your nose and mouth. A face covering or mask must be worn inside the art space at all times by both visitors and staff.
- Please bring a credit or debit card that has an active electronic payment option because our onsite operation does not accept cash.
What Not To Bring
- Do not bring any large objects, daypacks, backpacks or luggage. Our staff reserves the right to inspect bags upon entry and prohibit large bags that may damage the installations.
- No food, drinks, chewing gum, illegal substances or weapons are allowed inside the art space. Please dispose of any prior to arriving for your visit.
- No smoking, including smokeless electronic cigarettes and vapors.
- No pets, no emotional support or comfort animals. Service animals with certification are welcome.
- Strollers are not allowed inside the art space. Baby carriers must be worn on your chest.
Photography & Filming
- Taking photographs or videos is permitted exclusively for private purposes. Please use @happygolucky_exhibit and #HGL or #happygoluckyexhibit to share your experience on social media.
- No flash light, tripods, selfie sticks, or drones are permitted.
- Commercial filming/photography inside the space are prohibited.
- Audio-recording, photographing and filming for the Press are welcome, however, prior approval is required.
- Sunnyhues Entertainment reserves the right to photographs taken of the visitors on the premises, as well as any photographs taken by visitors within the art space and posted publicly.
Refund & Exchange
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Elo, JBC, Venmo, Paypal, Shop Pay, Apply Pay, and Google Pay.
Can I return or exchange my order?
Yes. You will have 7 days from the date your package is delivered or the date of your onsite purchase to return or exchange your order at the exhibit location. Please also bring your receipt.
Do you ship internationally?
At this time we are only shipping to the United States.
Do you have express shipping?
Yes. You can choose express shipping at check out.
How long does it take to process my order?
We will ship your order within 2-business days.
Can I pick up my items at your exhibit location?
Unfortunately we do not provide pick-up services at the moment.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Yes, if you need to change an item or cancel your order for merchandise, please send an email to email@example.com as soon as possible. We are unable to make any changes to your order once it has been shipped.
I would like to collaborate with you on your merchandise.
Please send a detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org.